Earlier last month we talked about the most fuel efficient cars under $30,000 from NadaGuide. With gas in most states still hovering just under four dollars a gallon and the uncertainty of whether it is going to stay in that range, get lower, or go higher, people are looking at gas efficient cars when they are in the market to buy a new car. Here are some of the fuel efficient cars of 2011.
- Kia Sorento 2WS four door I4LX with 21 mpg city and 27 mpg highway has a price tag of $22,595 with room for seven people and has a 2.4 liter four cylinder engine. It is considered a cross over between a SUV and a large vehicle.
- Ford Transit Connect XL with 21 mpg city and 26 mpg highway is a European inspired work van with one hundred thirty five cubic feet of cargo room with a price tag of $21,200
- Jetta Sportwagen from Volkswagen four door DSG TDI with 23 mpg city and 33 mpg highway with a standard or diesel engine with a price tag of $26,095.
- Volkswagen Golf four door HB Man TDI compact hatchback with 23 mpg city and 33 mpg highway with the standard engine and 30 mpg city and 41 mpg highway with the diesel variant. It has a price tag of $23,885
- Audi A3 four door HB S Tronic FrontTrack 2.0 TDI Premium luxury car with a turbo diesel engine that gets 30 mpg city and 42 mpg highway. It has a price tag of $30, 250.
If you are not in the market for a new car, check the dealerships for an older model of these car or other efficient models.
Top Ten Lists – Fuel Economy
Top Ten Lists, Top Ten EPA Rated Vehicles for 2011, Top Ten EPA Rated vehicles for … U.S. Department of Energy – Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy …
Most Fuel Efficient Cars 2011 – Fuel Efficient 2011 Cars and SUVs …
From electric cars to clean diesels and hybrids, there are many fuel efficient 2011 cars and SUVs – including family sedans and a station wagon, among the …
2011’s Most Fuel Efficient Vehicles – CNBC
Jun 13, 2011 … Recently NADAguides, a publisher for vehicle pricing, came out with its annual list of the Most Fuel Efficient Vehicles of 2011.