There is nothing that tastes better than chocolate chip cookie straight from the oven with a glass of cold milk. A perfect cookie can mean different things to different people such as it can be soft and chewy or crispy. There are also many options as to what can go in a chocolate chip cookie in addition to the chocolate chips, which can be milk chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, and dark chocolate or white chocolate. You can add peanut butter chips, nuts, raisins, and more.
To make the perfect chocolate chip cookie here are some tips to help you out:
- Invest in a scale and a good set of measuring cups so you can get the measurements perfect.
- For moist soft chocolate chip cookies use dark brown sugar.
- Use the right amount of chocolate chip which should be about two and a half cups per batch.
- Do not over mix the cookies. Do not cream the butter and sugar but leave it a little lumpy. Mix the butter and sugar on low speed for thirty seconds, then add the eggs and vanilla.
- When using a mixer, use a stand mixer if you have one instead of a hand mixer.
- Use parchment paper on your baking sheet.
- Instead of baking the cookies for the amount of time the recipe calls for, under bake them about a minute.
- While baking, turn the cookies at least once so they will brown evenly.
Try using these tips and you will have some great tasting chocolate chip cookies.
Other Great Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes:
Recipe Buzz; Request recipes, get cooking questions answered, or offer …
Sep 3, 2003 … They are the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever had (and I’ve had more than my … Create Your Own Cookbooks; Organize Your Recipes …
This is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever! I will never make anything else. 0 people found this review Helpful. Was this review helpful to you? …
Feb 28, 2010 … The standard Toll House recipe makes a fine chocolate chip cookie … This will make it less stiff and the cookies will be less hard … This makes a great cookie, but if you do this it is probablybest to omit the nuts. …