Losing weight is not an easy feat for some people but there are foods that you can eat that will help you attain your weight loss goal. Although these food can help you lose weight you still need to maintain a healthy diet, and exercise.
Here are some of some of those secret weapon foods that can help you lose weight when combined with a healthy diet and a regular exercise program.
- Mushrooms—when you eat entrees that are mushroom based, people say that they felt just as satisfied and full as when these same dishes were made with beef. By substituting mushrooms for the beef, people only took in a fraction of the fat and calories of the dish.
- Eggs—it has been found that if you ate eggs for breakfast people felt fuller for a longer period of time and they also lost more than twice the weight as those who ate a bagel for breakfast with the same amount of calories.
- Apples—it has been thought that boosting your fiber intake may help encourage weight loss and help prevent weight gain. A medium apple has only ninety-five calories and four grams of fiber.
- Soup—start a meal with a serving of vegetable soup and you will find yourself eating twenty percent fewer calories over the whole meal.
- Oatmeal or bran cereal—eating either one at least three hours before you exercise may help you to burn more fat because these are slow release carbohydrate foods.