Girl, 3 Miraculously Survived After Swallowing 37 Magnets

The parents of a three-year-old girl in Portland, Oregon are now in a happy and mood. This developed after their daughter is now recovering well after she accidentally swallowed 37 high-powered magnets in her stomach.

According to reports, Payton Bushnell was having a flu that is not getting cured despite the medicine given to her. Alarmed her parents immediately brought her to a nearby hospital where the magnets were discovered by the doctors after an X-ray was conducted. The doctors then conducted an emergency surgery to remove the m agnets which they successfully accomplished.

Girl, 3 Miraculously Survived After Swallowing 37 MagnetsNow the baby is safe from immediate death and is continuing her medication from her ordeal. The baby is now closely being monitored since she has the habit of eating eating inanimate objects. Based on the records from U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission here have been 22 cases of children swallowing magnets since 2009.