Arhaus is a store that sells home decor and furniture. They sell different kinds of furniture, decor, lighting, and other items for homes, offices, and other places. Arhaus has teamed up with Comenity Capital Bank to give its customers credit cards.
Every time a customer pays with their Arhaus credit card, they can earn reward points and save money on their purchases. Let’s look at some of this credit card’s features, benefits, and types of fees. Let’s talk about Arhaus Credit Card Login.
Comenity – Arhaus Credit Card Login
Customers who use the Arhaus credit card or who just got a new credit card must sign up on the Comenity website.
- Make sure you have the right login URL before you start.
- You must know the username and password for your account. Register first if you don’t have an account.
- To get to your account, you should always use the latest browser, a safety device, and a good internet connection.
How to Log In?
Step 1: Go to https://d.comenity.net/ac/arhaus/public/home for your Comenity Arhaus Credit card login.
Step 2: Below the top menu, you’ll see a link that says “Sign In.” If you click this Sign In link, a Sign In form will show up on the screen.
Step 3: Use your username and password to sign in once you see a Sign In form. If your login information is correct, you’ll see your user dashboard page and be able to start using all the services.
Arhaus Credit Card Login and Password Reset
- If you can’t log in because you have the wrong username and password, you can use the login form to get them again.
- Enter your account information on the next page to get back into your account.
How Do I Pay Off My Credit Card at Arhaus?
You can pay your bill to Arhaus online, over the phone, or by mail.
Pay Online: If you have an online account, you can log in and pay your bills easily, either all at once, at a future date, or automatically. You can also take care of everything else that has to do with your account. Click the “Login Here” button below to log in, register, view your statement, or manage your account online so you can pay your Arhaus credit card bill online. Comenity Bank is the company that gives out the Arhaus credit card.
Pay by phone: The number to call to pay an Arhaus credit card bill is 1-888-245-4064.
Mail-in payment: Comenity Bank, P.O. Box 182273, Columbus, OH 43218 is where you can send your payment for an Arhaus credit card. To make sure Arhaus gets your payment on time, you should mail it at least 5 business days before the date on your monthly billing statement that says it’s due.
Pay at the store? No. You can’t pay your Arhaus credit card bill in stores right now.
Customer Service for the Arhaus Credit Card: The number for Arhaus credit card customer service is 1-888-245-4064. If you click on this link and go to “online payments,” you can find out everything you need to know about how to pay your Arhaus Credit Card bill.
If you need help to log in your credit card account, try one of the following:
- ShopHQ Credit Card Login: What Are the Interest Rates and Terms for ShopHQ Credit Cards?
- CorTrust Bank Credit Card Login: How Can I Get the Login Password for My Cortrust Credit Card?
Salient Features of Arhaus Credit Card
- Reward Dollars: Join the Arhaus Rewards program and get $100 in reward dollars for every $1,500 you spend on your Arhaus Recharge Credit Card on purchases that qualify. This deal is only available in stores that aren’t Loft, online, or by calling 1-866-427-4287.
- Special Financing: Cardholders can use a special financing plan with no interest for 6, 12, or 24 months, as long as they meet the following requirements.
- If the amount isn’t paid off by the end of the financing period, interest will start to be added from the date the item was bought.
- On the special 6-month payment plan, cardholders will also earn reward points.
If you liked this article, you might want to follow us on Twitter (@CaliforniaExam1), where we often post information about new credit card offers and other helpful tech tips.