Comenity Bank and BJ’s Wholesale Club have partnered to provide the BJ’s Perks Elite Mastercard, a store-branded credit card. The card promises 5% rewards on most BJ’s purchases and 10% off every gallon at BJ’s gas stations when using the card. Comenity Bank EasyPay in Comenity Bank navigation is a convenient way for current cardholders to easily pay their bills without logging in to Bjs Mastercard Login.
Online credit management is available to BJ’s Credit Card customers from the convenience of their own homes. A fantastic online account is available to cardholders, allowing them to make immediate payments on unpaid accounts and examine their statement history.
You’ll also find the credit card customer service phone number, mailing address, and billing phone number below. Here you will find details on the new BJ’s credit card, including rewards, online management, and other perks you can only get with the card. For those who already have a BJ’s credit card, there are instructions on how to pay the account.
Bjs Mastercard Online Registration Guide.
First-time users of the BJ’s Perks Elite Mastercard get access to the following account management options when they register, activate their card, and login into the account center 24/7:
- Make an online payment for your BJ’s Perks Elite Mastercard.
- Manage your account and payment information.
- Your personal information should be updated.
- Elect for paperless billing.
- Add a buyer’s representative
- To raise your credit limit, ask for a raise
- Find out how much money you have left over.
- See how much money you have left on your credit card.
- Get a snapshot of current and previous transactions
- Consult previous and ongoing statements.
- View upcoming and historic remittances.
- Use the Secure Message Center to contact them.
It’s easy to register your credit card at https://c.comenity.net/bjs/public registration registration registration XHTML.
Be remember to fill in the form with your:
- Credit Card Account Number\sZIP Code or Postal Code\sIdentification Type. for example.” Social Security Number (SSN), Social Insurance Number (SIN), or Alternate Identification (AIN) (AIN).
- To locate your account, you’ll need your Social Security Number (SSN) and the final four digits.
- Follow the on-screen directions to finish the registration.
If you can’t locate the number/ID or forget it, Call Customer Care at 1-844-271-2778, TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918.
Steps to log in to Bjs Mastercard
- Use the link below to access the official Freedomsoft login page.
- To continue reading and troubleshooting, you can click the link and open a new tab in your browser.
- Log in with your email address and password.
- A notification that reads “Congratulations!” will appear once you’ve successfully signed into the site.
- Please check out our troubleshooting guide if you’re having difficulties accessing the official website.
How To Make Your BJ’s MasterCard Payment
To use the Comenity Capital Bank-issued BJ’s credit card to pay your bills, you must establish an online account with them. The amount of your BJ’s credit card payment and the date of your payment must be selected, as well as your bank account number and routing number.
To add a new checking account, go to Account > Checking Accounts and click Add an Account. While this process is taking place, you can also begin making a payment and add a checking account to your profile.
Pay by Phone
Call 855-269-1622 to make a credit card payment to the BJ’s Wholesale Club.
Pay By Mail
Those who wish to pay with a credit card should send their payment to Comenity Capital Bank, PO Box 659834, San Antonio, TX 78265 (see address above). Checks should include your BJ’s account number. Your statement will have your account number on it. It is suggested that you mail your BJ’s payment at least 5 working days before the due date listed on your monthly billing statement to ensure that it is received on time.
To make payments with Comenity Bank’s EasyPay system, you do not need to create an online account or log in. Your bank account information is not stored on our system since it is safe. Here’s the breakdown:
- Access the Bjs Mastercard Login page.
- At the top of the page, click “EasyPay.”
- Enter your account number, ZIP code, and the last four digits of your Social Security number to scan the QR code on your
- bill or enter your account information online.
- To locate your account, click “Find my account.”
- Complete your payment by following the on-screen instructions.
- Mercury Credit Card Login, Payments, And All Other Benifits
- JCPenney Credit Card Login, Payment, Registration Step By Step