You may have just joined the DSW Credit Card program. Looking to get shopping ASAP? We know what you’re going through, so we’ve made a series of guides to get you from getting your card in the mail to shopping online as quickly as possible.
We’ll help you activate your card, set up an online account with Comenity Bank (CB), which is in charge of this card, and tell you the DSW Credit Card Login process so you can start paying bills, looking at past statements, and more.
Apply for a DSW Credit Card
With a DSW credit card, you can shop at DSW stores both online and in person. So, here is how to apply for an online DSW credit card.
- Click on https://d.comenity.net/ac/dsw/public/home to go to the DSW Credit Card application page.
- If you click on the “Register Now” button, it will take you to their page where you can sign up.
- Type in your name, address, SSN, and other information about yourself and your security.
- After you click the “Continue” button, you’ll need to set your account information, such as your username and password.
- After that, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you used to sign up.
- If you click on the link in the confirmation email, your account will be sent to be looked at.
If you need help to log in your credit card account, try one of the following:
- ShopHQ Credit Card Login: What Are the Interest Rates and Terms for ShopHQ Credit Cards?
- CorTrust Bank Credit Card Login: How Can I Get the Login Password for My Cortrust Credit Card?
DSW Credit Card Login
If you’ve already gotten your DSW credit card bill for the month, it’s time to learn how to pay it. Below are the steps you need to take to pay your DSW credit card bill.
- Click on https://d.comenity.net/ac/dsw/public/home to go to the DSW Credit Card Login page.
- Click the Sign In button, then enter your username and password, and click the Sign In button
- After logging in, click the My Account button and then go to the Payments page.
- Choose the credit card you want to use, type in the amount you want to pay, and click the “Make Payment” button to move forward.
- Choose your preferred method of payment to pay off your credit card bill.
If you liked this article, you might want to follow us on Twitter (@CaliforniaExam1), where we often post information about new credit card offers and other helpful tech tips.