Access to Account & Payment Instructions via Fit Credit Card Login. As a cardholder, you can use the information below to log into your Fit credit card account online, make payments, and get in touch with customer service. Keep in mind that the Fit credit card is issued by Continental Finance.
For more details on Fit Credit Card Login, keep reading this article.
What Is A Fit Credit Card?
Continental Finance Company (“CFC”) is one of the main providers of credit cards for those with poor credit in the country. Since the company’s start in 2005, CFC has taken great pride in keeping three fundamental values for its customers: a strong program of customer care, treating everyone equally, and responsible financing.
Through their online accounts, Fit Credit Cards users can access a range of online services, such as bill payment, statement reading and printing, contact information updates, enrollment in paperless billing, and more. Can perform a task. And have 24/7 access to your accounts online using your laptop or mobile device.
Customers have 24/7 access to manage their Fit Credit Card accounts online from any computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Fit Credit Card Advantages
The Fit Credit Card is designed for people who want to establish or rebuild credit and provides monthly payment information to all three major credit bureaus. After six months, cardholders can be qualified for an increase in their initial $400 credit limit.
Customers who choose online statements have access to Mastercard Zero Fraud Liability Protection as well as a free monthly credit score check. But using this card will be expensive, and you won’t get any points.
The Fit Credit Card offers the following advantages:
- The initial credit limit on the FIT Mastercard Credit Card is $400, but additional setup and maintenance costs can lower your available credit.
- In six months, your credit limit may rise. The maximum credit limit is $2,000, but after six months, users might be able to request an increase.
- Low eligibility requirements: Customers may be eligible for this card even with poor or no credit.
- Liability insurance for fraud: With the FIT Mastercard Credit Card, you won’t be held accountable for unauthorized transactions.
- There are several requirements to access the Fit Account.
- A computer must have the requisite web browser, the correct operating system, and modem Internet connectivity in order to connect to the Internet.
- Internet banking can be done without the need for specialized software or access to a private network because it is done over the internet.
- As long as you have a computer with Internet access, a modem, a phone connection, and an Internet browser, you may do online banking from almost anywhere in the globe. Additionally, you need to be signed up for internet banking with your financial institution.
Related: Burlington Credit Card Login: Is It Worth Having? and Midas Credit Card Login: Payment Methods And Customer Services Complete Guide
Fit Credit Card Login
Step 1: Launch your preferred web browser and create a new tab. For any financial transactions, we advise using a trusted and well-liked internet browser, such as Chrome for Windows or Safari for Apple devices.
Step 2: Navigate to https://www.fitcardinfo.com/ to access the Fit Credit Card’s official website.
Step 3: As in the figure below, click the red “Login” button located in the top right corner of the page.
Step 4: To access your Fit Credit Card online account, enter your username and password and then click “Log In.”