There are two store cards at Gardner-White right now. They are called Premier Card and Platinum Card. New credit applicants can only get Premier Card, which is made by Comenity. The Platinum Card, on the other hand, is made by Capital One. Let’s talk about Gardner-white Credit Card Login.
Gardner-white Credit Card Login
Here are the steps to log in to your Gardner-White credit card account:
- Open your web browser and go to the Gardner-white credit card login page. You can access it directly by clicking on this link: https://d.comenity.net/gardnerwhite/
- On the login page, enter your username and password in the appropriate fields. If you haven’t registered yet, click on the “Register for Online Access” link and follow the prompts to create an account.
- Once you’ve entered your login credentials, click on the “Sign In” button to access your account.
- Once logged in, you can view your account balance, make payments, and manage your account settings.
If you need help to log in your credit card account, try one of the following:
- Blue Nile Credit Card Login: How Do I Retrieve My Blue Nile Credit Card Login Credentials?
- Fanatics Credit Card Login: The Only Guide You Need for Fanatics Credit Card Login
How Do I Pay Off My Credit Card From Gardner-white?
You can pay your Gardner-White credit card bill in person, over the phone, through the mail, or online.
Pay online: If you have a Platinum card, you can use the online customer care service login to pay your bills. Click the “Login Here” button below to log in, register, view your statement, or manage your account online so you can pay your Gardner-White credit card bill online.
Pay by phone: The number to call to pay your Gardner-White credit card bill is 1-866-327-4367.
Send a check: The mailing address for Gardner White credit card payments is: P.O. Box 659707, San Antonio, TX 78265-9707. To make sure that Gardner-White Furniture gets your payment on time, you should mail it at least 5 business days before the date on your monthly bill that says it is due.
Pay at the store: Yes. You can use stores to pay off your Gardner-White credit card.
Customer Service for Gardner-White Credit Cards: The number to call to get help with a Gardner-White credit card is 1-866-327-4367. On the company’s website, you can find a full guide to paying your bills online. You can also sign up for the service by clicking here.
You have a lot of ways to pay your bills with the Comenity Gardner-White Premier Credit Card. You can pay at any Gardner-White store, and you can click here to find the store that is closest to you. You can also pay by mail or by calling the number on the back of your card. You can find out how to pay by mail on your bill or through the online account service.
With the Comenity online account service, you can manage everything about your credit card and pay your credit card bills in one place. As long as you have enough money in your account, you can set up automatic payments so that you never miss a payment.
Interest Rates and Terms for the Gardner-white Credit Card
For normal purchases, the Annual Percentage Rate on this card is 28.99%. With an interest rate this high, you should make sure to keep any special financing on good terms and keep your normal purchase balance low.
If you don’t make your regular payments on time, you’ll have to pay a penalty APR of 29.99%. There is a $2 minimum interest charge, there is no annual fee, and you could be charged up to $40 if you pay late or if your bank sends your payment back.
If you liked this article, you might want to follow us on Twitter (@CaliforniaExam1), where we often post information about new credit card offers and other helpful tech tips.