With its headquarters in Calabasas, California, Harbor Freight Tools is a privately held discount tool and equipment retailer that runs a network of physical locations as well as mail-order and online sales. We will read about Harbor Freight Credit Card Login in this article.
The corporation has more than 1,100 stores throughout 48 states and more than 20,000 employees in the United States. Customers who apply for a Harbor Freight Credit Card are eligible to receive 10% off their first purchase and 5% back on subsequent purchases in Harbor Freight Money, which they can use to pay for anything in the shop after approval.
Can I apply in person for a Harbor Freight credit card? The credit card can only be used in-store at this time; you cannot, however, apply for it online. According to Harbor Freight, discounts can be combined: With all other coupons and discounts, use your Harbor Freight Money reward certificates. Synchrony Bank issues the new Harbor Freight Tools credit card.
The Phone Number For Harbor Freight Customer Service
Toll-Free Number: (800) 423-2567.
Customer Service (800) 444-3353; Technical Product Support (888) 866-5797.
Call Technical Product Support at (800) 423-2567.
Check out more guides on credit card login below:
- Legacy Credit Card Login, Customer Service, Payment, And How To Apply?
- Blaze Credit Card Login: Manage Your Blaze Account Online To Make A Payment
Harbor Freight Credit Card Login
Here are the steps for logging in using a Harbor Freight credit card.
- Go to https://login.harborfreight.syf.com.
- Enter your password and user ID.
- To access your account online, click the login button.
How Can I Pay My Harbor Freight Credit Card Bill?
- by sending a letter to the address on your statement
- Using the number (855) 341-3108 (When using an Agent, there can be a cost.)
Please be aware that at this time, in-store payments are not accepted.
Harbor Freight’s postal address is 3491 Mission Oaks Boulevard, PO Box 6010, Camarillo, California 93011.
Harbor Freight Credit Card Features
- $200 incentive after $500 in spending within the first three months.
- grocery shop purchases earn 5% back (excluding Target or Walmart) $12K or more was spent in the first year.
- 1.5% cash back is always available on all other purchases.
- No yearly charge
If You Liked Our Content, Please Follow us on Twitter (@CaliforniaExam1) to stay updated about Credit Card updates and other Tech guides.