How To Remove Activation Lock Without Apple Id? You’ll run into issues if you forget your old Apple ID and are unable to get it back. For instance, if you have it signed in on one of your devices, you cannot sign out of it.
Without Apple ID, you cannot remove the Activation Lock. Maybe you acquired a used iPhone that was already signed into Apple ID. You’ll learn how to remove Activation Lock without an Apple ID in this post.
How To Remove Activation Lock Without Apple Id
If your old iPhone/iPad or used iPhone/iPad is stuck at the Activation Lock page, you can’t proceed unless you log in with the required Apple ID. This process can be completed by changing the Apple ID password if you have the necessary information. But, it would be more difficult if the Apple ID is not yours or you have lost any pertinent information. Yet, we still have a solution for you.
With the aid of EaseUS MobiUnlock, you may unlock an iPhone without using an Apple ID. Connect your iPhone to the PC after installing EaseUS MobiUnlock, then follow the on-screen instructions to sign in using your current Apple ID on the iPhone.
Also, read about:
- iMessage Activation Failed: What To Do To Fix The Problem?
- Apple Watch Activation Lock: How To Check If Activation Lock Is Enabled On Your iPhone?
EaseUS MobiUnlock can be used to unlock the screen of your iOS device, disable Screen Time without a passcode, and fix other problems in addition to removing Activation Lock from your iPhone. A list of its attributes is provided below.
Key features of EaseUS MobiUnlock
- Unlock the iOS screen when you forgot the password
- Delete Apple ID from iPhone without password
- Turn off Screen Time without passcode to remove restrictions from your iPhone
- Delete iTunes encryption password to make an unencrypted backup
- Check WiFi password on iPhone
- Export saved passwords on iPhone to PC
Note: Before proceeding with these steps, make sure you can unlock your device to trust this computer.
Step 1. Open EaseUS MobiUnlock on your computer and connect your iPhone or iPad. Select “Unlock Apple ID” from its main screen.
Step 4. Then, EaseUS MobiUnlock will start removing iCloud Activation Lock.After a few seconds, your iCloud Activation Lock will be removed successfully.
- When you use EaseUS MobiUnlock to remove the Activation Lock without Apple ID, your device will be erased. Make sure you’ve backed up your iPhone before you proceed if you need data on the device.
- You need to remember your device passcode as you need to enter it when you set up the iPhone after removing the activation lock.
Apple is trying to provide its users with a more secure and consistent ecosystem. However, sometimes this makes things complicated, especially when some unexpected situations or errors happen. Luckily, you can still find tools like EaseUS MobiUnlock to help you. We are regularly updating iOS tips and fixes to possible problems you may encounter. Keep following us.
You can bookmark our website, californiaexaminer.net, for more related articles and the latest updates.