JCPenney, which was established in 1902 and is today one of the leading retailers in the United States, offers everyday low prices on a wide range of merchandise, including clothing, accessories, shoes, jewelry, home furnishings, and mattresses. The JCPenney credit card or the JCPenney Mastercard supplied by Synchrony Bank makes it easier to pay for purchases.
There are many benefits to signing up for a JCPenney credit card, such as 5 percent to 15 percent discounts on select items and special financing days. To keep your credit card in good standing, you’ll need to make your payments on time. The following are your available choices.
- 1 JcPenny New User Registration Guide
- 2 Login Instructions for JCPenney Credit Cards
- 3 How Do I Change My Password?
- 4 How To Make a JCPenney Credit Card Payment by Mail
- 5 How To Make a JCPenney Credit Card Payment in the Store
- 6 How To Make a JCPenney Credit Card Payment Online
- 7 What to do if your JCPenney payment is late
JcPenny New User Registration Guide
Following these step-by-step instructions will ensure a seamless registration process for JcPenny credit cards.
- Verify the account number on your statement or credit card.
- Click the “Register” button on JCPenney’s online credit center.
- Your JCPenney card number and ZIP code are required fields to be filled out.
- Click “Continue” to enter your login information.
Login Instructions for JCPenney Credit Cards
On a desktop computer, the following procedures can be followed to access your credit card account information:
- Using jcpenney.syf.com through a web browser, you can keep an eye on your credit card balance and transactions.
- Please enter your Username and Password below.
- Select “Secure Login” from the Login menu.
You should be able to see your credit card account after logging in successfully.
- eBay Mastercard Login, Payment, Registration, And Much More
- Menards Credit Card Login, Payment, Register, And Much More
How Do I Change My Password?
To reset or retrieve your password, here are the steps:
- Sign in to your JCPenney credit card account by following these instructions.
- Please use the I Forgot My Password link underneath the Secure Login button to reset your password.
- Next, input your User ID and Zip Code, and then click on the Next button.
- Log back in using your new password.
How To Make a JCPenney Credit Card Payment by Mail
A credit card statement will be mailed to you each month unless you choose electronic billing. Use the mailing address on your credit card bill to send in your payment. The following information might be used to locate your statement if you’ve misplaced it or if you’d need to make an additional payment:
- Click “Account Summary” on the JCPenney credit card login screen. Your account balance, payment due date, and other details will be displayed here.
- Once you know how much you owe, you may either write a check or buy a money order to pay it off.
- To guarantee that your payment is properly credited, include your JCPenney credit card account number in the message line.
- Mail your payment to SYNCB
P.O. Box 960090
Orlando, FL 32896-0090
How To Make a JCPenney Credit Card Payment in the Store
Paying in-store at JCPenney is straightforward. In this manner:
- Use the store locator to find a JCPenney near you.
- Pay with cash, cheque, or money order at the store while using a credit card.
- Your receipt should be kept for future reference.
How To Make a JCPenney Credit Card Payment Online
If you already have an online account with JCPenney, you can use the JCPenney Online Credit Center to make a payment. If you don’t already have one, you can get started by following these steps:
To register for a JCPenney credit card, go to the “Access Your Account” section of the login page and click on “Register”.
Once you’ve entered your account number and ZIP code, click the next button to create a username and password for your account.
To make a payment, you’ll need to have an online account.
- Log in to the JCPenney online payment center using the user ID and password that you chose.
- Click on the “Pay my Bill” button.
- Enter the account number, the payment amount, and the date of the payment. To process the payment, you’ll need your bank’s routing number.
- Please be aware that although the payment will be applied as scheduled, it may take up to three days to post to your account.
What to do if your JCPenney payment is late
Your JCPenney credit card bill must be paid in full as soon as possible if it has been overdue for a while.
To avoid interest and late fees, you must pay your JCPenney account in full within 23 days of the end of your billing cycle. A $27 late fee will be charged if you haven’t been delinquent in the previous six billing cycles, or $38 if you have been delinquent at least once in that time. The fee will not exceed your minimum payment in either situation.