Signet Jewelers, the world’s largest diamond jewelry store, owns Kay Jewelers. To help you find the perfect piece of jewelry for any occasion, the company offers in-store and online services, as well as virtual consultations and live chats.
As a bonus, Kay Jewelers credit cardholders are eligible for special 12-month and 36-month financing deals, among other incentives, when they apply for a credit card. You’ll want to pay off your debt each month to avoid accruing interest on your other transactions. To prevent late fines, you should at the very least pay the minimum amount due each month. Paying off your Kay Jewelers store credit card is easy if you follow these steps.
Types of Credit Cards Issued by the Kay Jewelers Store
In addition to the Comenity Bank credit card, Kay Jewelers now provides a Genesis FS Card Services card. For both cards, you can use them at any Kay Jewelers location or on the retailer’s website. There are several advantages to both cards:
- $100 off during your birthday month
- $100 off during your cardholder anniversary month
- Access to sweepstakes
Kay Jewelers credit card payments must be made to the correct lender if you don’t know which company issued your card.
Steps to Login to Your Credit Card at Kay Jewelers
Once we’ve logged in, we’ll go over how to use various features. Using a Kay Jewelers Credit Card is as simple as entering your card number and expiration date in the appropriate fields provided. Customers can monitor their transactions, articulations, and payments online.
People who frequently shop at Kay Jewelers should get the Kay Jewelers rewards credit card since it offers significant savings in the form of cashback and spending restrictions. To learn how to log in, follow the instructions below:
- You must first visit Comenity Bank’s official website without delay.
- In the left-hand corner, you’ll notice a card member login box, where you’ll need to enter your User ID.
- you’ll be asked to enter your password and click the “Sign In” option. Step 3:
The credit card services will be available to you as soon as you click on the “Sign In” button. There you go!
- Mercury Credit Card Login, Payments, And All Other Benefits
- JCPenney Credit Card Login, Payment, Registration Step By Step
How to Pay Kay Jewelers Credit Card Payment Online
After registering for internet access, you can pay your Kay Jewelers credit card bill online. In this manner:
- The first step is to log in to your Cardmember Account Service.
- Once you’ve done that, click on Sign Up.
- After that, you’ll need to provide your customer number and zip code.
- To complete the account registration process, simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Log in to Kay Jewelers to complete the payment after completing the credit card registration process. This is how you do it:
- Log into your Kay Jewelers credit card account via the Kay Jewelers Credit Card login page.
- Afterward, click on the Pay your bill option.
- Enter your bank name, checking account number, and Social Security Number after that.
- Decide on how much you’d like to pay. Amounts more than your current debt can be paid, but you must meet the minimum
- payment requirement.
- Pay for your purchase.
You’ll be able to go on to the website at any time of day or night to check your account balances, make changes to your profile, and do other administrative tasks.
How To Pay Kay Jewelers Credit Card Payment via EasyPay
Comenity Bank’s EasyPay system allows you to make a payment on your Kay Jewelers credit card. This is how you do it:
- Enter your credit card information on the Kay Jewelers credit card payment portal page.
- At the bottom of the page, you’ll see an EasyPay banner. Click it.
- Go ahead and press the “Try It Now” button.
- Your credit card account number, ZIP code, and the last four digits of your Social Security number must be entered to proceed.
- To locate your account, click “Find My Account.”
- To complete the payment, enter your bank account number and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Make a Comenity Bank Payment with a Kay Jewelers Credit Card by Text Message
Cardholders of Comenity Bank can send payments to the bank by text message. Use these instructions to get started:
- Using your online account, you can sign up for text messaging services.
- Text PAY to 36313 to make a payment, then follow the on-screen instructions. The same day payment is received if it is received before 8 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Paying with a Credit Card over the Phone at Kay Jewelers
To make a phone payment with your Kay Jewelers credit card, dial the following number:
Paying for credit card purchases over the phone at Kay Jewelers is free. You must have your credit card number, your bank account number, and your Social Security Number on hand to make a phone payment.
Call 855-506-2499 to make a credit card payment over the phone at Kay Jewelers. Once you’ve made the call, simply follow the on-screen instructions to set up a payment date.
Please note that a late fee of up to $41 may be imposed if you miss the deadline.
Customer Service for Kay Jewelers Credit Card
• Kay Jewelry: 1-855-506-2499
• TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788
- Ollo Credit Card Login, Registration, And All You Need To Know
- Victoria Secret Credit Card Login, Payment, All You Need To Know
- 1 Types of Credit Cards Issued by the Kay Jewelers Store
- 2 Steps to Login to Your Credit Card at Kay Jewelers
- 3 How to Pay Kay Jewelers Credit Card Payment Online