The leading provider of prepaid debit cards for both personal and professional use is Netspend. You are able to make purchases in stores, over the phone and online with a Netspend Prepaid Debit Card.
If you just got a new NetSpend Card, you must first activate it before using it. Let’s read How to activate a NetSpend card using Netspend.com Activation.
How To Activate A Netspend Card?
After placing your order, it will take seven to ten business days for your NetSpend Visa card to arrive in the mail. Instructions for activation have been mailed to you.
- Visit NetSpend.com/activate and select “Activate Card” from the menu in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your card number and the security code that is provided with your card after the page has loaded.
- Once you click “Continue,” you will be informed that your card has been activated.
- From netspend.com/activate, dial NetSpend customer service.
- Provide the customer service representative with your card number, security code, and identity-verifying information.
- Your card can be used as soon as the representative activates it.
Online NetSpend Visa Card Login Instructions
- Visit www.netspend.com and select the “Sign Up Now” button.
- Enter your personal information into each data area as directed after the online application has loaded.
- Click on the cards of your choice, and then click “Review the Fees Associated With Your Prepaid Card” before clicking “Get My Card.”
How Can I Activate My Netspend Card Without My SSN?
Prepaid debit cards from Visa and Mastercard are available through Netspend. You are not required to maintain a minimum balance on your card with Netspend, nor is a credit check necessary. You will need to enter your Social Security number in order to activate a Netspend prepaid card (SSN).
Only if you provide another legitimate identification number, such as an Alien Registration Number, can you activate a Netspend card without a Social Security number (SSN).
Whether or not it is possible to activate a Netspend prepaid card without providing a Social Security number or legal identification number was a question that Netspend customer service representatives refused to answer, either over the phone or via email.
You might be wondering, “Why does Netspend need my SNN? The terms and conditions of Netspend state that in order to activate a card for identity verification purposes, you must provide a government-issued identification number.
Federal anti-terrorism laws and insurance regulations both call for identity verification. Additionally, this procedure aids Netspend in preventing fraud on your account. Along with other personal information, your driver’s license number will be required.
If your identification is only partially verified, you won’t be able to fully use the card.
Check more articles regarding credit card login:
- Samsclub Credit Card Login: How To Find Your Lost Sam’s Club Credit Card Credentials?
- Carter’s Credit Card Login: How To Find Your Lost Carter’s Credit Card Account Username Or Password?
You Must Carry Out The Following Procedures In Order To Activate Your Netspend Prepaid Card
- Step 1: Open Netspend.com and select “Activate Card” from the menu in the top right corner of the page.
- Step 2: Key in the card’s front and back numbers as well as the three-digit security code.
- Step 3: Enter the necessary account-creating information, such as a government-issued identification number. Your card will be activated and available for use once you have created your account.
If You Liked Our Content, Please Follow us on Twitter (@CaliforniaExam1) to stay updated about Credit Card updates and other Tech guides.