As Thanksgiving approaches, Northern California residents can expect a subtle shift in weather patterns. Here’s a breakdown of the forecast for the upcoming days:
Wednesday: Dry and Mild
- Conditions: Dry weather with light winds.
- Forecast: Enjoy a calm Wednesday with no significant weather disturbances. Mild temperatures and light winds make for a pleasant day.
Thursday Morning: Brief Shower Chance
- Conditions: Weak weather system passing through, bringing a brief chance of showers before sunrise, particularly in mountainous areas.
- Thanksgiving Outlook: Despite the brief shower potential, Thanksgiving morning is expected to be cool and dry, setting the stage for a comfortable day.
Thanksgiving Day: Dry and Mild
- Conditions: Dry and mild conditions with clearing clouds in the morning.
- Forecast: Thanksgiving festivities are in store with dry weather and mild temperatures reaching the upper 60s. Morning clouds will give way to sunny skies, providing an ideal setting for outdoor activities.
- Winds: Expect increased winds in the afternoon, coming from the north at 10-25 mph. The strongest winds are anticipated overnight into Friday morning.
Friday: Windy Start, Cooler Finish
- Conditions: Sunny skies after morning winds, cooler air entering Northern California.
- Forecast: Friday kicks off with windy conditions that gradually taper off in the afternoon. Cooler air moving in will bring a drop in temperatures.
Weekend: Dry and Cool
- Conditions: Dry conditions persist with cooler temperatures.
- Forecast: The weekend is expected to stay dry with temperatures hovering in the low 60s. Enjoy clear skies and cooler air, providing a refreshing atmosphere.
As you plan your Thanksgiving celebrations and weekend activities, stay informed about the changing weather conditions. From a brief shower chance to sunny and mild days, Northern California’s weather offers a mix of elements for a memorable holiday.