Ollo Credit Card
As a provider of credit card technology, Ollo gives its customers access to two different types of credit cards.
Ollo Platinum MasterCard
Ollo Rewards MasterCard
With MasterCard’s permission, The Bank of Missouri serves as the issuer of the Credit Card for Ollo through a collaboration with Ollo, which does not issue credit cards directly.
Ollo Card Services is a company that handles all aspects of the Ollo Credit Card application procedure.
The following are some of the most notable differences between the two cards.
- If you want to earn 2% back on everyday purchases with the Ollo Rewards MasterCard, you can do so for a far lower annual
- fee than with the Ollo Platinum Mastercard.
- Both credit cards are free of additional fees.
- FICO credit scores are available for no cost.
- To take advantage of the automatic rise in your credit limit, do so now.
- The Ollo Rewards MasterCard offers a 1% return on all transactions.
- Using both cards, you’ll have access to the customer service department around the clock.
- For all consumers, there’s a Zero Fraud Liability option.
- Overage usage is uncharged.
- Returning a payment carries no cost.
- Transactions outside the United States are free.
- Annual fees for Ollo Platinum Mastercard and Ollo Rewards Mastercard range from $0 to $39, respectively.
- For purchases, the APR will range from 24.99% to 27.99%. (variable).
- For balance transfers, the APR will range from 24.99% to 27.99%. (variable). Depending on the size of the transaction, the balance transfer fee will be either $5 or 4% of the total amount.
- 24.99 – 27.99 percent annual percentage rate (APR) for cash advances (variable). For each Cash Advance, you will be charged a $10 fee or 5%, whichever is more.
- If applied, the minimum interest rate will be 1.50 percent.
- If this is your first late payment in the last six billing cycles, the penalty will be $29. A $40 fine will be levied if this rule is not followed.
- Mercury Credit Card Login, Payments, And All Other Benefits
- JCPenney Credit Card Login, Payment, Registration Step By Step
How to apply for Ollo Credit Card?
Ollo Credit Cards can only be obtained by invitation at the time of this writing. As a result, Ollo only extends invitations to customers with the proper credit histories. You can only apply for the credit card if you received an invitation email.
You can apply for a new credit card online if you received an email with an offer. An email invitation with your Reservation Number and Access Code will be sent to you.
- Please refer to the application process outlined below.
- Go to https://www.ollocard.com/, the company’s official website.
- To respond to the offer, use the Respond to Offer tab in the top menu.
- On the following page, you’ll find a form to fill out online (as shown below).
- This is where you will input the reservation number and access code you got via email and click the Submit button.
- Fill out the online application and submit it after that, and you’ll be all set. The credit card will be delivered to your address within 15 business days after your application has been approved.
Ollo Credit Card Login
Customers who already have a Credit Card account can use the online services accessible to them, such as paying their credit card bills, viewing their account summary and card balance, managing their account, and customizing their alert options, to name just a few.
Your online account must be logged into to use all account features. The steps to log in are outlined in the following paragraphs. Take a look at this.
1- Go to the company’s official website.
2- Go to the upper right corner and click the Sign In link.
3-After that, you’ll see a login box
4-After you’ve entered your Username and Password, press the Sign In button.
What is the procedure for resetting a password?
If you’re unable to log in to your account because of an invalid password, you can reset it online.
1-As in the previous step, log in to your account by visiting the login page.
2-Click on the Forgot your username or password? link, which can be found below the login form.
3-After that, you’ll see a prompt for resetting your password.
How to activate a new Credit Card?
You must activate your Ollo Credit Card once you have received it before you can make any purchases with it. The methods outlined below make it simple to activate your account online.
- As soon as you’ve logged into your account, go to the Activate Card link at the top of the page.
- Next, you’ll be taken to a page where you can activate your card online (as shown below).
- For the third and last step, enter your last name, date of birth, Social Security Number (SSN), Ollo Card number, and card expiration date in the card activation form.
- Click the Next button to proceed. Your credit card will be activated and ready for use as soon as the information you’ve supplied is verified to be accurate.
How to register and create an online account?
After receiving your credit card, you can set up an online account to control your credit card services. To do so, you’ll need to create an account on the website’s official registration page.
An online account has a slew of advantages.
- The account summary, balance, and available limit may all be found here.
- Pay your credit card bill online and set up automatic payments.
- To receive your monthly statement by email, simply sign up for a paperless communication system.
- Manage all text and email-based alerts that are important to you.
Below, you will find the registration procedure. Take a look at this.
1-Click the Sign In link on the official website to bring up the login form.
2-click the “Enroll Here” link that appears below the login form.
3- you’ll find an enrollment application online (as shown below).
4-Enter your personal and credit card information in this form and click the Next button. The next five steps must be completed for you to proceed.
Thank you for sharing that information.
In your own words
Your ollo is my favorite.
You’ve made it!
Once you’ve completed all five steps in the enrollment process, your application will be submitted. For future login purposes, it is necessary to generate a username and password during the enrollment procedure.