If you want to increase your credit options and become a preferred customer, the Ross-Simons credit card gives you a number of perks that you can use to buy more and pay less in interest. The account works like a regular store credit card, with a dedicated line of credit that can be used at the online checkout.
Need the Ross-simons credit card login to make a payment, check your statement, or manage your account online? Sign in, pay online, or take care of your account. You can also use the information below to pay your credit card bill, like the credit card customer service number, the mailing address for payments, and the billing phone number.
Ross-simons Credit Card Login
- The Ross-Simons credit card is issued by Comenity Bank, and you can access your account and manage your card online.
- To log in to your Ross-Simons credit card account, you will need to visit the Ros-simons website and enter your username and password.
- If you haven’t yet registered for online access, you can do so by clicking the “Register for Online Access” link on the login page and following the prompts.
- Once you’ve logged in to your account, you can view your account balance, see your transaction history, and make payments online.
- You can also sign up for paperless billing, which will send you email alerts when your statement is ready and help reduce paper waste.
- If you have any issues with logging in to your Ross-Simons credit card account, you can contact Comenity Bank customer service for assistance.
- It’s important to keep your login information secure and not share it with anyone else to protect your account from unauthorized access.
How Do I Pay Off My Credit Card From Ross-simons?
You can pay your Ross-Simons credit card bill online, over the phone, or in the mail.
Pay Online: The online service for Ross-Simmons credit cards is the easiest way to keep track of your credit and pay your bills. You can also choose not to get paper statements and do your part to help the environment.
To make a payment on your Ross-Simons preferred account online, click the “Login Here” button below. You can also register, view your statement, or manage your account online by logging in or registering. Citibank is in charge of the Ross-Simons preferred account.
Pay by phone: The number to call to pay your Ross-Simons credit card bill is 1-888-272-0739.
Mail-in payment: The mailing address for paying a Ross-Simons credit card is: Jewelers Reserve Card Payments, PO Box 9001006, Louisville, KY 40290-1006. Send payments that need to be sent overnight to: Jewelers Reserve Card, Overnight Delivery/Express Payments, 6716 Grade Lane, Building 9, Suite 910, Louisville, KY 40213.
Please write on your check your Ross-Simons account number. On your statement, you can find your account number. To make sure Ross-Simons gets your payment on time, you should mail it at least 5 business days before the date on your monthly billing statement that says it’s due.
Pay at the store? No. You can’t pay your Ross-Simons credit card bill in stores right now.
Customer Service for Ross-Simons Credit Cards: The number for Ross-Simons credit card customers is 1-888-272-0739.
If you need help to log in your credit card account, try one of the following:
- ShopHQ Credit Card Login: What Are the Interest Rates and Terms for ShopHQ Credit Cards?
- CorTrust Bank Credit Card Login: How Can I Get the Login Password for My Cortrust Credit Card?
Interest Rates and Terms for the Ross-Simons Credit Card
The interest rate on this card is 28.49%, which is about the same as the interest rate on most store credit cards. However, it is higher than the interest rates on better bank credit cards. The good news is that you have a good chance of being approved even if your credit isn’t great, which makes this type of account great for building credit.
The interest charge is at least $2. Late payment fees are based on the minimum payment that was due, returned payment fees can cost up to $40, and going over your credit limit doesn’t cost anything.
If you liked this article, you might want to follow us on Twitter (@CaliforniaExam1), where we often post information about new credit card offers and other helpful tech tips.