Then you should buy a new sim card right now. Well, the Sprint SIM card is very popular right now. Getting this new Sprint SIM card will help you solve your problems without a doubt. It has a lot of features, like unlimited calls, data, and texts within the United States. One will also get VPN, MHS, and P2P services that work at 3G speeds.
But a lot of people find it hard to figure out how to turn on their Sprint SIM cards. Well, you don’t have to worry because this article will tell you the steps for Sprint SIM card activation online. In this article, we will also talk about some other ways to turn on the Sprint SIM card. So, lets us get started.
How To Start Online Sprint SIM Card Activation?
- Start by turning on your computer or smartphone that can connect to the internet.
- Now, open the device’s web browser and type the URL of the activation site into the search bar. www.sprint.com/activate is the address of the website.
- This will open the site for activation. There, you’ll find a variety of ways and tools to activate. From there, choose the one that says “Activate a Sprint SIM card.”
- This will bring up a new window. Here, you will be asked to enter some information about yourself. You will need to give your username, password, and other information.
- Now, just follow the instructions on the screen to finish the activation process.
- All of this was about how to activate a Sprint SIM card online. Now you can use your new Sprint SIM card for all of its features.
This is not the only way to turn on a Sprint SIM card, though. There are two more ways to do this, so let’s look at those as well.
Sprint SIM card Activation via customer care call
You can also call Sprint’s customer service and ask them to activate your SIM card. Here’s what you need to do.
- Start by writing down some important information, like the serial number, IMEI number, phone number, etc., from your SIM card. Most SIM cards have these on the back of the card.
- Open the back of your phone carefully to find the SIM slot. In some phones, you may also need to take out the battery. On the other hand, all you have to do to open the SIM slot on a modern phone is use the pin!
- Now, carefully place the sim card into the slot. Make sure that you do it right.
- When you’re done with this step, use the power keys to turn on your phone. Usually, to wake up the phone screen, you have to press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Now, you need to use the phone’s dial pad to call the number “2.” This will put you in touch with Sprint’s customer service right away. You will be told what to do. Follow the steps until you reach a real person.
- Listen carefully to the instructions and press the keys it tells you to.
- Now you have to talk to the person and ask them to activate your Sprint SIM card. You will have to tell us some things. So, start getting ready!
- Once they have all the information, they will turn on your SIM card. Now you can end the call and start using your new Sprint SIM card.
Check out our more guides related to activation services:
- Sunpass Mini Activation: A Step-by-Step Guide to Convenient and Cost-Effective Toll Payment
- Your Guide to Vanilla Card Activation: Activate Your Card Now
Sprint Account Number and PIN Can Also Be Used For Sprint SIM card Activation
This is another way to get your Sprint SIM card ready to use. You’ll need your Sprint account number and PIN to do this.
- As we’ve already talked about, put the SIM card into the SIM slot to start. Now, you can either restart the phone or turn it back on.
- If you receive a message on your phone. Then tell them what to do.
- You might be given the choice to “Swap this device” or “add a new line.” Choose “swap device” if you want to keep using your old Sprint number. But if you want a new phone number, choose the “new line” option.
- Now you will need to enter the Sprint account number and the PIN. Then feel free to sign in.
After that, tell your carrier hub apps that they can use the SIM. A confirmation code will be sent to you. Choose where you want it to come from. You must now type in the code.
- If you’re getting rid of a phone, go ahead and choose it. Later, pick the number you want to transfer to your new SIM.
- Confirm your choice, and then click DONE to finish the process.
- You might need to turn off your old phone and wait for the new SIM to be activated. After a while, your new SIM card will be ready to use. Now it’s easier than ever to use a Sprint SIM card!
If you liked this article, you might want to follow us on Twitter (@CaliforniaExam1), where we often post information about new credit card offers and other helpful tech tips