Sunpass Mini is a small, portable electronic toll collection device that allows drivers to pay tolls electronically without stopping at toll plazas. It is ideal for drivers who frequently travel on toll roads and want to save time and avoid the hassle of stopping to pay tolls. Let’s have a look at Sunpass Mini Activation.
Sunpass Mini Activation: Step-by-Step Guide
Activating your Sunpass Mini is a simple process that can be completed in just a few steps.
Step 1: Register for a Sunpass Account
Before you can activate your Sunpass Mini, you need to register for a Sunpass account. You can do this by visiting the Sunpass website (https://www.sunpass.com/en/home/index.shtml) or by calling the Sunpass Customer Service Center at 1-888-TOLL-FLA (1-888-865-5352).
Step 2: Purchase a Sunpass Mini
You can purchase a Sunpass Mini at any retail location that sells Sunpass devices, including Publix, CVS, and Walgreens. Make sure to have your vehicle information and license plate number ready when purchasing.
Step 3: Sunpass Mini Activation
Once you have purchased your Sunpass Mini, you can activate it online or by phone. To activate online, log in to your Sunpass account and select “Activate Transponder” from the menu. Follow the prompts to enter your Sunpass Mini number and vehicle information.
To activate by phone, call the Sunpass Customer Service Center (https://www.sunpass.com/en/contact/contactUs.shtml) and provide your Sunpass Mini number and vehicle information to a customer service representative.
Step 4: Install Your Sunpass Mini
Once your Sunpass Mini is activated, you can install it in your vehicle. The device comes with adhesive strips that can be used to attach it to your windshield or dashboard. Make sure to follow the installation instructions (https://www.sunpass.com/en/support/installationInstructions.shtml) carefully to ensure that your Sunpass Mini is properly installed.
check out our more guides related to activation services:
- Hulu.com/activation code: Activate Hulu on Roku, Apple TV, Samsung TV, Xbox, and More
- Walmart Gift Card Activation Explained in 5 Easy Steps
Benefits of Sunpass: Why You Should Get One?
There are several benefits to using a Sunpass Mini:
- Saves time: With a Sunpass Mini, you can avoid stopping at toll plazas and save time on your commute.
- Convenience: Sunpass Mini is small and portable, so you can take it with you in any vehicle.
- Cost-effective: Sunpass Mini users pay a discounted toll rate compared to cash-paying customers.
- Automatic replenishment: Sunpass Mini accounts can be set up for automatic replenishment, so you never have to worry about running out of funds.
If you liked this article, you might want to follow us on Twitter (@CaliforniaExam1), where we often post information about new credit card offers and other helpful tech tips.