Target’s popular REDcard, sponsored by TD Bank, gives 5% off purchases, an extended return period, and free two-day shipping for items purchased on Target online, making it an excellent choice for frequent Target customers. For no additional price, REDcardholders receive early access to upcoming special events, items, and promotions, as well as a first-anniversary discount each year.
With the Target REDcard, getting the greatest deal has never been easier. To combine Circle deals, coupons, and the 5% REDcard discount in the Wallet function, download the Target smartphone app. To complete the transaction, simply scan the Wallet barcode at the point of sale. The payment methods available to you, once you apply for a Target REDcard credit card and are approved, are detailed in the following section.
To get the most out of your Target Bill Pay benefits, make sure you
The four convenient ways to pay your REDcard are in-store, online, over the phone, and by mail. If you pay off your accounts in full and on time every month, your credit will improve and you will save money on late penalties and interest charges, making the 5% Target store discounts worthwhile.
Log in to Your Target Credit Card Account
- Sign up for online access to your Target Credit Card account. Enter your credit card information on the registration page. Once you click “Start Enrollment,” input your name, card expiration date, the last four digits of your Social Security Number, and the three-digit security code on the back of your card into the appropriate fields. Then, press “Next.”
- Choose a username and a password for your Target Credit Card. At least two of the following must appear in the password: 8–20 characters; Everything save capital letters, numerals, and other special characters can be found in this document.
Click “Sign In” to access your Target account, then use your new login credentials to sign in to your account on the Target website’s login page.
- You may manage your Target Credit Card account online after signing up and logging in. Credit card payments, statements, and account activity are all at your fingertips, as are passwords and automated payment options, among other things.
- If California’s Privacy Law Expands, Bosses Face Chaos
- U.S. officials Pressured Goodyear To Recall 173,000 Tyres
How To Make a Target REDcard Payment in Person
Save 5 percent on in-store Starbucks purchases when you use the REDcard before making your Target shopping run. During your visit, stop by the Guest Services desk and bring your bill or Target REDcard credit card so the attendant can search your account number for you. Your Target bill payment can be accepted and applied to your account using the account number provided by the employee.
How To Make a Target REDcard Payment by Mail
Customers with a Target REDcard credit card get a paper statement in the mail every month. Using the enclosed envelope, customers can mail in their Target payment together with the bottom stub they’ve torn out. To ensure that your money arrives on time, you should send it five to seven days before the due date.
Please use the following address to pay your bill if you lose your statement.
Box 660170 Dallas, TX 75266-0170, Target Card Services
To ensure that your Target REDcard account is credited correctly, include your Target REDcard account number in the memo line of your check when sending your payment.
How To Make a Target REDcard Payment by Phone
You can also phone the Target REDcard customer service staff at 800-424-6888 to make a credit card payment. Automated instructions or a Target guest services agent can help you. Within two business days, the funds will appear in your account.
How To Make a Target REDcard Payment Online
To make an online REDcard payment, go to the Target REDcard login page and enter your username and password. You can schedule a payment by clicking “Schedule a Payment” on the left side of the Manage My REDcard screen. To have your payment withdrawn from your savings or checking account, follow the onscreen instructions.
It will post the same day if you make your payment by Central Standard Time (5 p.m. CST).