Value City Furniture is a store in the US that sells furniture and other items for the home. They focus on good prices and good customer service.
There are a lot of perks and rewards that come with this credit card. Aside from being a “preferred customer” and getting advance notice of sales and discounts only for cardholders, this card lets you pay for larger purchases over a set period of time with a low-interest rate. Let’s look at Value City Furniture Credit Card Login.
Value City Furniture Credit Card Login
- Accessing the Login Page: To access the Value City Furniture Credit Card login page, go to the Synchrony Bank website (https://www.mysynchrony.com/) and click on the “Log In” button located in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Entering Login Credentials: On the next page, enter the User ID and Password associated with your Value City Furniture Credit Card account.
- Security Verification: After entering your login credentials, you may be prompted to complete a security verification process. This may include entering a One-Time Password (OTP) that is sent to your registered phone number or email address.
- Account Dashboard: Once you have successfully logged in, you will be taken to your Value City Furniture Credit Card account dashboard. From here, you can view your account balance, make payments, and manage your account settings.
- Resetting Password: If you have forgotten your login password, you can reset it by clicking on the “Forgot Password” link on the login page. You will be prompted to enter your User ID and zip code and will receive instructions on how to reset your password via email.
For more information on the Value City Furniture Credit Card login process, including troubleshooting tips and frequently asked questions, visit the Synchrony Bank website: https://www.mysynchrony.com/login.html
How Do I Pay Off My Credit Card at Value City?
You can pay your bill to Value City Furniture online, over the phone, through the mail, or in person.
Pay Online: The online service is the easiest way to pay. Once you log in, you can set up a payment plan or just make a single payment. Check your statement or log in to your online account if you want to know the phone number or address for making payments.
Here is a full page about customer service. Click the “Login Here” button below to log in, register, view your statement, or manage your account online so you can pay your Value City Furniture credit card bill online. Comenity Bank is the company that gives out the Value City credit card.
Pay by phone: The phone number for paying a Value City Furniture credit card bill is 1-888-428-8818.
Mail-in payment: Value City Furniture, P.O. Box 659704, San Antonio, TX, 78265-9704, is the mailing address for credit card payments. To make sure Value City gets your payment on time, you should mail it at least 5 business days before the date on your monthly billing statement that says it’s due.
Yes, you can pay in-store. Your Value City Furniture credit card can be paid in stores.
Value City Furniture Credit Card Customer Service: 1-888-428-8818 is the number to call for Value City Furniture credit card customer service.
If you need help to log in your credit card account, try one of the following:
- JCPenney Credit Card Login: How to Get Your User ID or Password Back at JCPenney?
- Arhaus Credit Card Login: All the Deets on Arhaus Credit Card Login and Password Reset
Rates and Terms for Value City Furniture Credit Cards
The average interest rate on purchases is 28.99%. This is pretty high, so you should keep your balance low and pay off as much debt as you can (the due date for each billing period is 25 days after the end of the previous billing period – pay off your balance in full by this time and pay no interest).
APR for penalties is 29.99%. The minimum interest charge is $2. No fee every year. Fees for both late payments and payments that are returned can cost up to $40.
If you liked this article, you might want to follow us on Twitter (@CaliforniaExam1), where we often post information about new credit card offers and other helpful tech tips.