Scheels Credit Card Login: login, Payment Rules, and Customer Service for Scheels Credit Cards. The Scheels Credit Card login page is where people with accounts can check their balances, see what transactions have been made, and make payments.
This article will show you how to sign in to your Scheels Credit Card account, create a new account, get your password back, and make payments. Read on for more information about Scheels Credit Card Login and Register Instructions as well as how to get in touch with customer service.
- 1 About Scheels Credit Card Login
- 2 How To Sign In Scheels Credit Card online account on the website?
- 3 How to Log In to Scheels Credit Card online account on Mobile App?
- 4 How to Make Your Scheels Credit Card Payment?
- 5 How do I contact Scheels Credit Card’s Customer Service?
About Scheels Credit Card Login
Some merchants work with business credit card issuers to offer cards that can be used anywhere, like a regular credit card. Other merchants offer credit cards with their own labels that can only be used at their stores. The Scheels Credit Card is the second of these two.
It rewards your loyalty to this sports brand with special savings, promotional financing, and point-based rewards, and you can use it anywhere Visa is accepted. But this card will only help if you have a steady, good relationship with the person.
You only need to miss one payment or go over your credit limit to get a penalty APR, which can go as high as 29.99% depending on how good your credit is, and lose the rewards programme and any points you’ve earned. This makes it a great idea to sign up for monthly Autopay through First Bankcard’s online service and set up account alerts.
This article will tell you how to access your Scheels Credit Card online account, sign in to your online account, sign up for a new Scheels Credit Card account, reset your password if you forget it, and pay with this credit card.
How To Sign In Scheels Credit Card online account on the website?
Signing in on the Scheels Credit Card login page is the first step to using all of your online account’s features. So, to find out how to log in, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Open your web browser
Open a new tab in the web browser you usually use. We recommend that you use a trusted web browser, like Chrome for Windows or Safari for Apple devices, to keep your account and any financial transactions safe.
- Click on this link to go to the Scheels Credit Card website: https://www.card.fnbo.com/scheels/
- To get to the login area, click on the red “Login” button, as shown in the image below.
Step 3: Enter your account info
- Type in your login name and password. Check the “Remember me” box if you want your account information to be saved for the next time you log in.
- Then, click “Sign In” to get to your Scheels Credit Card account online.
How to Log In to Scheels Credit Card online account on Mobile App?
Step 1: Download the Scheels Credit Card Mobile App
Click the link below to get the Southwest app for your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone or tablet.
- Get it from the App Store:
- Follow this link to find Scheels Credit Card Mobile App on App Store: Scheels has a mobile app for credit cards on the App Store.
- Get it from Google Play:
- You can find the Scheels Credit Card Mobile App on Google Play or get it from this link: Scheels has a mobile app for credit cards on Google Play.
Step 2: Open the Scheels Credit Card Mobile App
You run the programme that you just put in. The screen where you sign in will show up. You need to enter your username and password. Then, click “Log In” to get to your online account for your Scheels Credit Card.
How to Make Your Scheels Credit Card Payment?
You have a few options when it comes to paying off your Scheels Credit Card. All you have to do is choose the one that fits your needs the best.
When you sign up for or log into your account online, you can make payments that are safe, on time, and don’t cost anything. You can easily set up one-time payments or payments that happen every month.
Don’t forget that you have to make the minimum payment, which is shown on your monthly bill. If necessary, payments can also be made on the day they are due, as long as they are made by 11:59 p.m. CT.
If you pay with your credit card before 5:00 p.m. CT, the money will be added to your account the same day. Payments sent after 5 p.m. CT but before 11:59 p.m. CT will be processed the next business day. However, you will still get credit for the original payment date.
Pay Via AutoPay
When you sign up for AutoPay, your payment will be made automatically each month on the due date or a date you choose as long as it gets there on time. Just choose the bank or savings account you want to use to pay, enter the amount you want to be taken out, and you’re ready to go.
Pay Via Phone
You can pay your bill over the phone by calling their customer service line at 888-295-5540. If you want your payment to go into your account today, you need to let them know by 5 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday. If not, you might want to send your payment online by logging into your account online by 11:59 p.m. CT.
If you pay with your credit card before 5:00 p.m. CT, the money will be added to your account the same day. If you send payment after 5 p.m. CT but before 11:59 p.m. CT, it will be processed the next business day, but you will still get credit for the payment date.
Pay By Mail
If you’d rather send your payment by mail, please put your money and payment voucher in the envelope that came with your bill. They say to give the money a week to get there.
Bankcard Payment Processing, 1620 Dodge Street, Omaha, NE 68197-2210, is the address for regular payments.
Address for overnight credit card payments: Bankcard Payment Processing, Attention: Express Payments, 1620 Dodge Street, Omaha, NE 68197-2210
How do I contact Scheels Credit Card’s Customer Service?
Contact by Phone
- Call 800-444-6938 to report a lost or stolen credit card.
- Help with your user ID or password or technical help: 888-467-2217.
- Customers who are hard of hearing and have TDD equipment can call 855-827-9660.
- Customer service for credit cards is at 888-295-5540.
Contact by Mail
- Bankcard Payment Processing, 1620 Dodge Street, Omaha, NE 68197-2210, is the address for regular credit card payments.
- Address for overnight credit card payments: Bankcard Payment Processing, Attention: Express Payments, 1620 Dodge Street, Omaha, NE 68197-2210