Fourth Georgia Youth Shelter Worker Arrested, More Victims Named in S*xual Assault

A fourth worker at a youth shelter in Georgia has been arrested for sexual assault and covering it up, and police have found more victims.

Clayton County Police arrested Caleb Xavier Randolph, 25, last week on charges that he had sexual contact with at least one child at Rainbow House Inc. in Jonesboro. He is being charged with sexually assaulting a child, statutory rape, and molestation of a child.

Clayton County Chief of Police Kevin Roberts said at a news conference on Friday that the police had gotten an anonymous tip from someone who thought their reports were not being looked into. On March 16, Randolph was put in jail.

The Shelter Owner Knew about the Abuse

Investigators say that Randolph’s mother, Mia Kimber, who runs the shelter and is 55 years old, and Monica Jones, who runs the Child Advocacy Center and is 52 years old, knew about the sexual abuse but didn’t tell the police. The two women came up with a plan to hide the truth, which included making false accusations that got the victim kicked out of the facility.

Randolph was fired for “violating a Rainbow House policy,” but a week and a half later, he was hired back. He kept working for Rainbow House Inc. and could play with children there without being watched until he was arrested.

Kimber was taken into custody on March 18, and Jones was taken into custody on March 21. Both were charged with child molestation, statutory rape, sexual assault, and sexual exploitation. The two women were also charged with not telling anyone about the event.

The tweet below confirms the news:

Now, police have arrested another worker at the shelter and found at least two more children who were hurt.

Felicia Marie Campbell, 35, was arrested at Lovejoy High School on Thursday. She works for the Clayton County School System and is the manager of the Rainbow House. She is charged with failing to report sexual misconduct.

Campbell told the police she didn’t know about the sexual misconduct, but when they looked into it, they found that she had reports from staff members and kids about it. Police said that the reports were signed by Campbell and were in her office.

Police said that the kids at Rainbow House are safe because the people who are suspected of being involved in the incident are no longer working there. Some of the kids have also been taken to different places.

The incident is still being looked into.

Get ahead of the curve by accessing breaking news and insightful articles on – start exploring today!

Click on the following links for more news from the California Examiner:

Scroll to Top