The Tires Plus Credit Card is great for people who drive a lot and need to take care of their car or truck regularly. Tires Plus has a deal where you don’t have to pay interest if you pay off a purchase of at least $299 in full within 6 months. Let’s take about Tires Plus Credit Card Login.
What Is A Tires Plus Credit Card?
The Tires Plus credit card is a store credit card, so you can only use it to buy things from the Tires Plus Store. If you buy a lot of things from Tires, you should definitely get this card. Tires Plus has everything you need for your car, so if you love your car(s) and keep making changes to or fixing them, there’s no better place to do it than at Tires Plus.
If you own a car, this card will come in very handy for you. At some point, you might feel like this card doesn’t do anything. Even though you can just use it for your car, we’d like to let you know that it also helps your credit score.
It’s also a credit card with no annual fee, so you won’t have to pay anything to keep it. It will also help you build your credit score, so there’s really no reason not to keep it for your car needs. Even though the APR is high, you must pay all of your credit card bills on time.
- Fee per year: $0
- Scores between 650 and 850 are needed.
- Fee for a failed payment: up to $38
- APR for a purchase: 28.8%
- Up to $38 for late payments Benefits
- If you spend $149 or more on car equipment in the first six months you have this card, you won’t have to pay interest for the first six months. Also, if you add custom paint or make other changes to your car that cost $249 or more within the first 6 months of owning it, you won’t have to pay interest during those 6 months.
Pay An Amount
As long as you remember your username and password, it’s easy to pay off your Tires Plus Credit Card. Follow the link on this page and look for the menu on the right side of the page. “Sign in to Account” is the second link. Click on this link and enter your username and password. If you forget your username or password, click on the red link that says “Forgot your username or password?”
After you’ve logged in, you’ll be able to make payments, check your balance, and change your account information.
If you can’t get into your credit card account, try one of the following:
- Opensky Credit Card Login – The Best Way To Register Your Opensky Credit Card
- Rei Credit Card Login: Reset The Username Or Password Of The Rei Credit Card Login Portal
Tires Plus Credit Card Login
If you have a Tires Plus Credit Card but haven’t registered it for online use yet, you can do so by clicking on the link here.
Once you’ve found the secure activation link, you’ll need to enter some personal information. Start under “Your Information” and type in your:
- Credit card number
- The number for social security
- Name Username Password Email
- A security question of choice
- What’s the answer?
The last step is to agree to the Terms and Conditions, and then you’re done. Your Tires Plus credit card is already set up to be used online.
Advantages Of Tires Plus Credit Card
- There is no fee every year.
- This credit card is easy to get for people with fair credit.
- A good card to help you build credit.
- This card is perfect for buying cars.
Disadvantages Of Tires Plus Credit Card
- There is a high APR.
- They don’t offer any cashback or rewards.
- There is no welcome offer or bonus.
How Does A Tires Credit Card Work?
Tires Plus is a store credit card, so you can only use it to buy things from Tires Plus Stores. Every time you buy something for your car at the Tires Plus Store, you get points. You can come back to these ideas later.
When you’ve bought enough cars to earn enough points, you can trade them in for a discount or whatever else they’re offering in exchange for your points. In exchange for the points, they sometimes give away free things like special car parts or free services.
But before you get this card, you should know that you can only use it to buy things for your car from the Tires Plus store. You can’t use this card to buy anything else, like groceries or a meal out.
If you liked this article, you might want to follow us on Twitter (@CaliforniaExam1), where we often post information about new credit card offers and other helpful tech tips.