The Synchrony Bank Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card can be a lifesaver if you frequently shop at Lowe’s. Your Lowe’s credit card account can save you a lot of money on your home improvement projects or improve your contractor’s profit margins with daily savings of 5% on purchases and financing possibilities for bigger projects.
If you want to avoid paying finance charges, you must pay your account on time to receive any perks.
How to Apply for a Credit Card at Lowe’s (with Step-by-Step Instructions)
Simple is how you can apply for a Lowe’s credit card. To successfully apply for a Reflex Credit Card, follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit the Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card page by clicking on the link provided.
- To apply, go to the website and click “Apply Now.”
- Select your card type and click “Continue.”
- Include details such as your First and Last Name, Social Security Number (if you have it), and/or Bank Account Number (if you have it).
- Submit your credit card application by selecting all of the card/account choices on the following page.
- Click “Continue Your Application” to proceed with your application.
- You’ll see a notification on your screen confirming your registration.
- Congratulations! You’ve finished the signup process without a hitch.
To activate your Lowe’s Credit Card, follow these simple steps.
You can activate your Lowe’s credit card by following the steps outlined in this article.
- Go return to the login page and try again.
- Activate your card by clicking the ‘Register and Activate’ option.
- To proceed, type in your account number and press ‘Next.'”
- Verify your account, select your security choices, and activate your Lowe’s Consumer Credit on the following pages.
- Star Wars Celebrates Jon Favreau With Black Series Action Figure
- Lupin Season 3 Is On Netflix Back Soon?
Log in to your Lowe’s credit card account with our secure online portal.
To log in to your Lowe’s Credit Card Account, simply follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the Lowe’s Credit Card Login official page below to log in to your account.
- Make payments and view your account information by logging in using the link below.
- Activate the “Login” button.
- The User ID for your account is:
- Now you must enter the password for the account you wish to access.
- The ‘Secure Login’ button must be clicked.
Forgotten your Lowe’s Credit Card User ID or Password? We can help!
Step-by-step instructions on how to reset your Lowe’s credit card User ID and Password are provided below.
- Click on ‘Lookup my User ID’ on the official website log-in page to find your user ID.
- To get your User ID, enter your account number and the last four digits of your SSN and click ‘Next.’ Alternatively, you can
- use the forgotten password link on the login page. Click on “Next” and follow the instructions on the next page.
Lowe’s Credit Card Options
For a variety of consumers, Lowe’s offers various other credit cards aside from the Lowe’s Advantage card. Make sure you know which Lowe’s credit card you have before making a payment so that your money goes to the right location.
The following cards are issued by Synchrony Bank:
- Lowe’s Advantage Card
- Lowe’s Visa Rewards
- Lowe’s Business Account
- Lowe’s Accounts Receivable
Using a Lowe’s credit card to make a payment
You can use a lowes credit card payment login to select from a wide range of possibilities. The following are the steps necessary to complete each approach:
Lowe’s Accepts Online Payments
Online payments can be made by entering into your Lowe’s card account with the bank that issued it. Using the American Express Login page, you can make payments using your Lowe’s Business Rewards American Express credit card.
For Synchrony-issued cards:
- Visit Lowe’s website to pay with a credit card via the internet.
- Enter your card number and ZIP code to begin the registration process. Also, enter your card number and ID.
- You can connect to your online account after completing the registration process by following the instructions provided.
- Your bank account information and routing number are required to complete the transaction.
- Using QuickPay, Lowe’s accepts online payments.
QuickPay from Synchrony Bank lets you pay your payments online without having to log in. Using your credit card number, your Social Security number, and your billing ZIP code, go to Lowe’s QuickPay website to make a payment.
Lowes Card Payment by Mail
Payment by mail is also accepted at Lowe’s. You can use the following addresses to send a check, money order, or credit card to Lowe’s.
|CARD TYPE||ADDRESS FOR REMITTING PAYMENT|
|Lowes Advantage Card or Lowe’s Project Card||Lowe’s, P.O. Box 530914, Atlanta, GA 30353-0914|
|Visa Rewards||Lowe’s, P.O. Box 960010, Orlando, FL 32896-0010|
|Lowes Business Account||Lowe’s, P.O. Box 530970, Atlanta, GA 30353-0970|
|Accounts Receivable||Lowe’s P.O. Box 530954, Atlanta, GA 30353-0954|
|Lowes American Express Business Rewards||Call American Express at 866-537-1397 to find out where to mail your payments.|
Payment By Credit Card in Lowe’s
If you are making your first in-store payment, a representative can explain the process for making the payment.
Credit Card Payments at Lowe’s via Phone
If you prefer to pay by phone, you’ll be charged for an expedited phone payment. Call the number corresponding to your Lowe’s credit card type:
|ACCOUNT TYPE||PHONE NUMBER|
|Lowe’s Consumer Credit Cards||888-840-7651|
|Lowes Accounts Receivable||866-232-7443|
|Lowe’s American Express Business Rewards||866-537-1397|
How To Sign Up For A Lowes Credit Card Online?
Once you’ve completed the lowes credit card application process and received your card in the mail. To use your card both in-store and online, register it first. If you follow these instructions, you’ll be good to go.
- To get started, go to the lowes Login page and create an account.
- Please select the First-time user option on the following page. Register below the login area.
- then on the following page, fill in the first box with your Lowes Credit Card number
Second, type in your zip code.
- Then press the Continue button.
- As a cardholder, you must also verify your identity.
- In the next step, choose your security options and an image to use if you lose your username or password. There you go!
This will allow you to complete the activation/registration process and get started using the software. Now, log in to the Lowes Credit Card Login page to manage your account and take advantage of the many perks that come with it.
Resetting Your Lowe’s Account Password
Forgetting your Lowe’s credit card login password isn’t a problem. Recovering your password is as simple as going through a few steps.
- To begin, go to the official Lowe’s website.
- Click on the Reset Password link when you get to the login screen to get your old password back.
- Your User ID and Zip Code are now ready to be submitted.
- The next step is to press the Next button.
- Then choose a new password that’s easy to remember and that you can remember.
- Finally, you’ll be able to re-access your credit card account in the final step. Log in.
- Old Navy Credit Card Login, Bill Payment, Reset Password
- How To TJMaxx Credit Card Login, Reset Password, And More