Continental Finance’s Fit Mastercard Credit Card is designed to help consumers who want to develop op or establish credit history, and it reports to all three main credit bureaus.
An initial $400 credit limit and a possible credit limit increase after six months of timely payments are available to those who apply for a credit card.
If you opt to get your statements online, you can check your Mastercard Zero Fraud Liability Protection score each month for free.
You’ll learn about the Fit credit card login, how to make payments, how to access the online account management system, the Fit credit card enrolment process, the monthly maintenance cost, and more in this post!
Reasons to Consider Using a Fit Card
If you’re seriously considering adding this MasterCard to your current card portfolio, there are a few points to keep in mind:
This card’s main selling point is that it welcomes those with less-than-perfect credit and works to help them repair their credit.
Credit possibilities are available using this card.
- At the outset, most credit cards have a $400.00 credit limit.
- To the three most essential credit bureaus, it provides an appraisal credit report document
- The online outputs make it easy to follow through applying an application.
- Use anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- There is no cost to use the service at any time.
- After the first year, a $10 monthly maintenance cost is required.
- Comenity bjs Credit Card Login, Payment, And Registration
- Cerulean Credit Card Login Guide Step By Step
How to Log In to a Fit Mastercard Account
You must be at least eighteen years old to use the Fit credit card. To add to that, you are a legal resident of the United States of America, possessing a legitimate residential address and Social Security Number (SSN). Your account can be easily and precisely managed with the Online Account Management system. Account statements, payments, and profile information can all be accessed by customers. Steps for logging into your FIT Credit Card account are provided below.
- Log in with your credit card using these steps
- Visit https://yourcreditcardinfo.com/?product=fit in your browser to find out more information.
- It’s time to type in your credit card information.
- Take a look at the Login button and click it.
- Even if you’ve misplaced your login credentials, you can still access your account and use your credit card. It’s done this way.
- It is necessary to have the email address linked to the payment card.
- Moreover, a cell phone capable of accessing the internet will be required.
If you’d like to keep your credit card online, you’ll need the information above. To do so, go to your credit card’s official website >> Forgotten Password” is located at the bottom of the login form. To retrieve your account login credentials, simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Paying Your Fit Credit Card Bill
You can make a payment on your FITseverald in several ways. Simply pick the one that’s most convenient for you.
- Log onto your Fit MasterCard account and go to the payment section to make a payment. It’s also possible to set up repeating payments.
- To complete the payment, simply follow the on-screen instructions and enter your credit card information.
- acceptable mode of payment by debit or credit card
- In order to make a phone payment, you can dial the number above, which is also printed on the back of your credit card.
- Only one phone call and one payment method are required. Complete your payment by following the on-screen directions.
Send a money order or check to the address listed above if you’d like to pay by mail. To ensure that your payment goes through, you must include your account number on the payment method.
By Mobile App
The Fit Mastercard app is available for both iOS and Android devices. Navigate to the payment section by logging in with your credentials. Enter the information required and proceed to make the payment.